Wednesday, February 3, 2010

'Kids Parties' Book of Inspiration...

So many times when I am brainstorming for an idea, I come back to one of my favourite books on my bookshelf (in the yellow section!). 
It's written by Lisa Atwood and the beautiful photography is by Thayer Allyson Gowdy. It really brings the backyard party into the spotlight and has some really gorgeous ways of tying a party together with food, decorations & games to create a strong theme.  There are great chapters covering girly, boy-y, sports, winter, easter, & other holiday themes. It's a visual feast!


Oh and I've searched, and if anyone knows of Lisa Atwood's blog, I'd love to know about it! 


Images Kids Parties by Lisa Atwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )