Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Real Wedding :: Lemon & Coral Wedding Stationery

Dimity&Pete
Do you remember this mood board from one of my lovely customers back in March?


Well, they are now married (yay!), so I can show you the stationery I designed for their wedding day!
Their personalised logo and brand was designed in keeping with the colours and look they wanted for their day, and was carried across all their stationery including invitation, order of service cards, place cards & table numbers. It turned out really sweet I think. What a gorgeous bride! And I love those coral bridesmaid dresses!

Polkadot prints personalised wedding invite details can be found here.  
Stationery photos by Polkadot Prints & Wedding photos courtesy of Voice Photography.

4 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )