Wednesday, December 1, 2010

COOKIE BAR :: Christmas Printables

I'm happy to be in full Christmas mode now! Tying in with my advent garland from yesterday, I am EXTREMELY happy to let you know you can now purchase my matching range of Christmas printables for the holiday season! And even better they are 50% off! Hooray for Christmas!!
Photobucket
This 'Cookie Bar' featuring my printables was styled by Sharnel Dollar Designs for the latest Peekaboo Magazine (you can view online if your international or can't get your hands on a copy!).
Photobucket
Seriously how adorable are these little cookie sacks?! Create them yourself using these muslin bags, and my printables.
Photobucket
I love these colours together, and it's the colour combination I personally use in my home. A little bit classic, but with a little checkered twist! I hope you like! x
The Christmas set comes complete with:
:: Fill-in invitation
:: Menu card
:: Cookie bag topper
:: Party dots (cupcake toppers)
:: Buffet labels (blank)
:: Gift tags
:: Cookie mix jar labels
:: Iron-on 'Midnight Snack' transfers!

You'll have it covered from wrapping presents to serving food on Christmas day!
Photobucket
Being in the giveaway mood from yesterday still, I am having a Christmas special on this range. 
You can get the whole set for 50% off! But you'll have to be quick!
It's available here in my store!

Photography by Naomi V Photography - love your work Na!

1 comments:

  1. Oh How fun this would be perfect for a sleepover party to!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )