Friday, December 3, 2010

Favour Friday :: Christmas Pyramid Packaging

Photobucket
Happy Friday! It's been a busy week here at Polkadot Prints. The Christmas printables have been popular, and the feedback to the advent garland has been amazing! I'm so glad you all liked it. I hope it's hanging in your home or office and bringing some 'good cheer'!
I'll leave you with this photo. It's a preview of a Christmas project I have for you next week....come back soon!

We have our first Christmas party this weekend. I'm looking forward to friends, food and kiddies opening presents! Have you started the Christmas parties yet? Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it. Here are some fun thigns from around the web for this edition of my 'Weekend Whiparound' (I'll make a cool logo for this one of these days!)

:: Designer fruit & veg - one for the savoury peeps
:: Free printable paper Christmas tree
:: A twist on the cake pop
:: If this doesn't get you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will!

4 comments:

  1. Jordan, I LOVE these treat pyramids hung with twine! They're so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super Idee gefällt mir,
    liebe Grüsse

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable!! I love them!! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )