Friday, February 4, 2011

Wedding Pyramid Bonbonniere's

I wanted to share a few of the wedding details with you over the next little while. First up are these pyramid bonbonniere's.
Photobucket
(Image source Polkadot Prints
After Asher saw the family Christmas table last month, she asked me to make the same boxes to match her wedding. Too easy! Mercy filled them with handmade truffles...a little bit soft in the heat, but still so delicious!

Printable pyramid boxes are available in my store and can be made to match any of my invitation designs.
I'll leave you for the weekend with these favourites from around the web...


:: What a striking purple wedding cake (and all round stylish winter wedding) 
:: Colour me yellow! Love this styling and stationery...hmmm
:: Get your art party started with these neat Pantone Cookies

2 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )