Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SPRING PICNIC :: STYLED MAGAZINE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was asked by Victoria of A Subtle Revelry to be included in her launch issue of 'Styled' magazine. Stoked! (still keeping that word cool!) What a privilege to be a part of someone else's dream like this!
Victoria had seen some of my work here and here and wanted me to create something with a spring vibe using muslin bags. Well, this is what I came up with. Free printables and details via link below

Make sure you check out the full magazine here which has a tonne of talented contributors like - The TomKat Studio, One Charming Party, Hostess with the Mostess, YOU + ME*, Say Yes to Hoboken...and a heap more!
Thanks for having me Victoria! x

P.S. I bought my muslin bags from here if you're wanting to re-create some spring picnics in your backyard! And I'll share more on the cutlery tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Jord you are amazing!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jenni! You're gorgeous (& groovy!!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jords that's so great!!! I love what you did and the mag is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done lady! Your lovely design turned the cute bags into gorgeous. Bigger bags are good for travelling too - you could do some 'intimates' labels or 'jewellery'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey, I am stoked for you (staying cool!)....love, love, love! You deserve all these wonderful opportunities xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just stumbled upon your cute bag design, and tracked it back to your site; 'love this blog! I was wondering if you could suggest a specific brand/product of iron-on paper...because for the longest time whenever I try to find any, it's just a solid white sheet that you have to cut out and sticks on top of the fabric, and I haven't been able to find some that transfer just the ink cleanly, strait on fabrics like in your tutorial for these. Any advice would much appreciated. And I look forward to exploring your blog even more! Happy Week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use a Canon brand of iron-on transfer product ID, TR-301. has lots of chinese writing on the front of the packet if that helps. I might put a post together on it :)

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )