Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HEY THERE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Photobucket
This was my favourite article from the first edition of Tickle the imagination. Did you guess it?
Photobucket Photobucket
Thetis from  Little Sooti blog gave a lovely glimpse at the behind the scenes making of this Little Red Riding Hood dessert scape, I felt emersed in it! I love how eerie it is. A little bit dark and mysterious...and I really love that the rain that started as a problem, turned into something that I think made this inspiration shoot all the better for it!
Photobucket
The clincher for me was this video from photographer Laura Cioccia - make sure your sound is on!
Well done to all involved. It's a stand out.

For full details see Thetis' post here.


1 comments:

  1. Oh MY GOODNESS...I LOVE this!! I've been tossing around the idea of doing a little red riding hood party(the furthest I've gotten with it is the outfit for me..lol), now I'm totally convinced it has to be done. What an awesome photoshoot!!

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )