Thursday, September 1, 2011

CHERRY LOVE

Photobucket
I've been designing and propping my little heinie off lately, with the goal to have some of my collections photographed last week by the very talented (not mention all round nice girl), Naomi from Naomi V Photography. Today is the day I share the first one with you! Yippee! I'm so excited about them, I hope you like them as much as I do!Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
First up is Cherry Love, a sweet design that is perfect as we come into summer. I designed it with an older girl in mind, but was sharing with a friend last week and she has her eye on it for her daughters 1st birthday; so age is out the window!

Cherry Love comes as Invitation | Party Dots | Straw&Party Tab | Buffet LabelThank You tag | & can be made into one of any shaped personalised favour boxes. All are available in my store

What are some fun activities and food that you think would suit this theme? Cherry picking...Pie eating contest?!
...........................................................
{All image by Naomi V Photography (thank you Na!) & also a huge thanks to Linda of Bubble & Sweet for the gorgeous cookies & cherry pie. She created some perfect props for this and the upcoming shoots. I'll share more on Linda in an upcoming post...yum!}

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jord!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I just did a cherry party post on my blog last week. Cherries are a must during the summer months.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )