Monday, September 5, 2011

WEEKENDING :: HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Photobucket
Here's a little something Levi and I put together for Dave for Fathers day. I found lots of his fave Canadian treats at Candy Time (for exhorbitant imported prices of course!). We packaged them up in this little crate and tied with a ribbon and a cute hand made note. It was a winner!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We spent the day just chilling, went to the foreshore for lunch then dinner with some friends.
Photobucket Photobucket
What a dad, and what a perfect relaxing day after a big week!

2 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )