Monday, October 17, 2011

ICE CREAM CONE WRAP

Photobucket
Don't you want to just jump in and lick those drips?!
I'm so excited for summer! The weather lately has been warming up nicely and it's almost pool weather.
In getting in the spirit of the warmth that's on its way, I wanted to create a new element for my popular Ice Cream Sundae printable collection. I designed an ice cream cone wrap for a great addition to your ice cream bar.
Photobucket
An ice cream bar is such an easy and fun way to serve dessert to party guests, or why not let people create their own dessert at your next summer BBQ. I can guarantee it won't be just the kids having a great time!
Photobucket
You can find this wrapper and the complete Ice Cream Sundae collection in my shop.

{Images: Polkadot Prints}

4 comments:

  1. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )