Monday, January 16, 2012

WELCOME TO THE WORLD ELLIE

Photobucket Photobucket
Finally, our baby arrived over the weekend - a girl, Ellie Morgan! It was a whirlwind and beautiful moment welcoming our little lady into the world. I say 'little' because she was a tad on the hefty side, 10lb 13oz (coz you want all the details right??).
If you've been reading the happenings here on my blog for a while, you'll know that there have been some dark days following multiple miscarriages back in 2010. So, when she was born, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, it was amazing, words can not explain! We named her Ellie which means "God has answered us". So fitting for her, she is such a beautiful miracle. xo

We are getting use to a newborn in the house again, so thing might be a little sporadic around here for a bit. I do have some wonderful posts scheduled from me and guest posts that will keep you in the party mood though, so thanks for your understanding as we enjoy Ellie. xo

14 comments:

  1. welcome Ellie, you sure picked a nice family ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world gorgeous little one. Jordan, she looks like you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Ellie is such a beautiful name and she's adorable. I know what you're talking about with those dark days, I've been through the same, but once Daniela was born everything was just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! What a beautiful baby, with a beautiful name x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations honey and what a beautiful name and meaning. I'm so very happy for you to be blessed after such hardship I can only imagine. Bless you, your family and your precious little Ellie.
    What a healthy size too no need for the 0000's and the NB nappies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blessing! The best reason in the world to be "sporadic". Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable, precious gift little Ellie is. I love her name and the meaning as well. I look forward to watching her grow. Enjoy all that pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely little girl, she´s so beautiful! Congratulations to you, I wish you a wonderful time with your cutie! :) Welcome, little Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, so sweet and beautiful! Enjoy, and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! She is so beautiful and I am so happy God has you blessed you and your family! My little one is named Elle and we debating back and forth do we want her to be named Elle or Ellie. She is called Ellie at times as well. Enjoy your sweet bundle!!-Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly a special name for a very special "little" princess. You deserve all the happiness in the world after what you have been thru.

    Jelleebeanes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Jordan! Big hugs and kisses to you and your beautiful family ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful princess! must be the month for it - we welcomed our little boy Jakobi on monday. can't believe you're blogging already, gosh I only got back on the computer 5 minutes ago and already I'm exhausted.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )