Thursday, March 8, 2012

MAX BRENNER

Photobucket
I've had one of my longest (as in time wise!) friends come from interstate & stay over the weekend. It was priceless to have a second pair of arms to hold a whingy baby, help sort out some of our possessions, be a listening ear, and generally take my mind of my to do list for a bit. And she also helped me celebrate my birthday, yay!

I love birthdays. And their made even better when they drag on for more than a day!  It's looking like a birthday week for me this year and I've been to one of my most happy places not once, but twice - Max Brenner.
It is seriously one place I am going to miss when we move. I mean chocolate is one thing, but the overall experience of 'Maxy's' is what makes it a happy place for me. The interior design, branding, the smell when you walk in, the dark rich vibe & quirky presentation of food ("hug mug" anyone?) - A little bit of heaven I tell ya!
It's definitely making my moving to-do list a little more bearable though! I think I'll need to go at least one more time...or two...

4 comments:

  1. I'm there for you when you feel the urge to go again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jordan! Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh yummy! We have one in Canberra too! Happy Birthday xx

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )