Friday, June 15, 2012

FATHERS DAY BBQ SAUCE PACK :: FREEBIE

Photobucket
If you're in the Nth America, it's Fathers Day this coming weekend. And I'm super stoked to share with you my first DIY contribution for Design Mom today - a perfect little freebie for your dad's, uncles or grandpa's this fathers day.

Get the download and details over on Design Mom here.

Have you got plans to celebrate the dad at your place? I think the request in our house is a family fishing day...should prove interesting with a baby and little boy in a boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )