Thursday, June 28, 2012

ROAD TRIP TRAVEL PACKS :: DESIGN MOM

Since moving to the lodge, we've been doing a lot of travel. Weekends visiting family and even groceries involve hours in the car for us. Inspired by this new way of life, I bring you today's travel DIY.

With summer holidays coming up, I hope you download the free templates and create some of your own interactive snack packs to help make your next road trip a whole lot of fun!
I designed this with Gabrielle of Design Mom, who, herself is heading to the States from France for holidays with her family; a lot of hours of travel for them.

Get the download and details over on Design Mom here.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the packaging! Pretty design, you did a great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work JB!!! Someone asked a question about the wooden cars on Design Mom blog! Well done lovely - such a great idea x

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )