Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LETTERPRESS BISCUITS

Photobucket
When I left Australia, a good friend of mine, gave me these letterpress cookie cutters (available here or here) as a gift. I got a chance to give them a spin last week, which was fun.
Photobucket 
I had a little help.Photobucket 
I'm no pro cookie maker, but I do love the Biscuiteers recipe from this book - secret ingredient golden syrup makes them extra delicious! And I will press a bit harder next time.Photobucket

Photobucket
I think they'd make some fun birthday biscuits, don't you? Spelling out the birthday-ee's name, a holiday greeting, or can you imagine a cute wedding proposal? (Not sure how many cookie-making men are out there, but I think it would be really sweet!) 
I'd love to hear how you think you'd use something like these? Letterpress Biscuits
Images // Polkadot Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )