Tuesday, October 16, 2012

PRETTY TREAT STICKS :: SHOP OPEN!

Pretty Treat Sticks from www.polkadotprints.com.au
Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

I have some wonderful news this morning and that is....my shop is open! Hooray!
If you think it's looking a little scaled back, you would be right. (I made some comments on this on Friday.) There are still items being added as I get the time to take photos & upload etc. But you can browse and purchase to your hearts content (and I hope you do!)

The one product I am most excited about are these pretty treat sticks. Doesn't your mind just get all creative about how they could be used for a party, wedding, or holiday get together?! They are perfect for a baker like me. I am a champagne taste on a beer budget kind-a-girl, and I love how even store bought cookies get the all star treatment with these cute sticks! Check out the current range here.

I know they are going to go like hot cakes, so get in quick and keep your eye out for new colours in the coming weeks!

I'll share a couple more new things this week...until then...happy shopping!
Photobucket
Images // Copyright to PolkadotPrints. Please link back if sharing xo

3 comments:

  1. These are adorably cute.....must post to facebook so everyone can see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are those sticks! I have not seen any pretty patterned ones before. Cool! Did u deco yourself or did they come like that?

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )