Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ROCK 'N' ROLL RETIREMENT :: CUSTOM DESIGN

I designed this stationery collection for one of my customers of last year. (You may remember her wedding invitations)
This time round the brief was a rock and roll, combination 60th & retirement celebration, for her mum. Fun right? This is the design I came up with.
Rock n Roll Stationery by www.polkadotprints.com.au Rock n Roll Stationery by www.polkadotprints.com.au Rock n Roll Stationery by www.polkadotprints.com.au Rock n Roll Stationery by www.polkadotprints.com.au Rock n Roll Stationery by www.polkadotprints.com.au
Think hamburgers, fries, ice cream soda's. People dressed up in their rock 'n' roll best. Would have been a great bash!
It's always nice to have return customers, you know you must have done something right. Thanks 'D' for coming back for more!

You can find my stationery collections for sale here.

Images & Copyright Design // Jordan of Polkadot Prints 


No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )