Wednesday, November 21, 2012

C'MON AUSSIE, C'MON!

Photobucket
I'm signing off a little early to get ready for a trip back home to Australia for my little bro's wedding. I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks, celebrating, long days of nothing, catching up with family & friends, eating some of my fave foods, and enjoying beaches and weather like this I hope!

I did have a new project to share, but that will have to wait until I get back. Things to do, bags to pack, travel packs to make!

I'm sure I'll still be sharing the instagram love @polkadotprints so follow along if you like!

Till my return...enjoy!
Jordan xo

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )