Thursday, November 8, 2012

NEW IN THE SHOP!

Marshmallow Pops | Treat Sticks by Polkadot Prints Marshmallow Pops | Treat Sticks by Polkadot Prints Marshmallow Pops | Treat Sticks by Polkadot Prints
I've just added two more colours to the Treat Sticks collection. Pink & Purple polkadots, are versatile for heaps of different occasions. You can find all the treat sticks in my shop!

So easy to add a little something to your next party. These are just big marshmallows dipped in chocolate and sprinkles. Simple + Pretty, just my style!

You can find other treat stick inspiration here & here.

And remember if you are interested in wholesaling these for your own party shop, please email me!

2 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )