Thursday, February 14, 2013

PLEASE SHOW SOME MINTED VOTING LOVE!

So, you remember when I asked you vote for some of my designs on Minted last month? Thank you all so much for voting! But, sad news, I didn't win anything. I was kind of disappointed, but after a day or so of feeling discouraged, I've jumped back on the horse and have entered another competition!

This round it's for their Minibooks. These cute Minibooks are multi-paged cards perfect for wedding invites, birth announcements, memorial booklets etc. Great for popping in more information & photos than a regular flat card.

There are some great entries, so I would love your vote again if you have the time. My first design is a wedding themed Minibook Love Triangle, you can vote for here. And then there is Hello Handsome, a birth announcement which you can vote for here. There's lots of prizes in the pool, so I'd love to be in amongst the 'big guns' this time round!

I think you do have to sign in to vote, but it will only take a sec. Would you show me some love? Or maybe even share it with your friendly facebook & twitter friends? I'd be so, so grateful! Thank YOU!xo
 photo 130213_MintedVote2_zpsa17ba6a3.png

5 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, just voted ;) hugs from Australia ---Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely Jords! Just voted :) x Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much Bridie & Liz - love you for voting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are lovely. I need to look around more but I'm looking for something green, earthy and natural for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )