Monday, January 20, 2014

AUSTRALIA DAY INVITATIONS

As a bit of a new year kick off, we decided to host an Australia Day party at our place next weekend. It's nice to be back home and celebrating this wonderful country!

I designed this invitation to send to our friends. (Yes I know Australia Day is the 26th Jan, but we are celebrating on the public holiday!)

My shop has changed this year (more on that later this week), which means this will be my last printable design that I will be offering. From here on out it's all beautifully printed stationery from me direct to your letterbox!

If you are looking for a classy Australia Day invite, then this is for you! You can purchase it in my shop right here. The event details will be personalised for you and your printable invites emailed to you within 24-48hrs. 

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie....! 
Australia Day Invitations | Polkadot Prints Australia Day Invitations | Polkadot Prints Australia Day Invitations | Polkadot Prints
Images by Jordan Bariesheff - Polkadot Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )