Friday, June 29, 2012

CANADA DAY

For the first time we will be celebrating Canada Day actually in canada! What a novelty!
Currently what I am really enjoying about this country:

// Drive thru everything, coffee, burgers, even ATM's!
// Donuts. I've never been a huge fan, but I have to admit they are pretty delicious. The sour cream glazed ones I used in these photos are my fave.
// Amazing scenery - tall straight trees and lakes...everywhere!
// Supermarkets are a one stop shop. Groceries, homewares, bakery, clothes and chemist all in the one place. So handy with children.
// People truly make the most of the warm weather and have a true appreciation for the four seasons. I love that.

I'm starting to get a little more confident in how things run too which is a bonus.

If you're celebrating Canada Day, you can download these food picks, patterned paper and Canada Quiz for your Canada day event. I realised what a mess my past Canada Day posts are, so if you're looking from some more inspiration you can check out some of our past family celebrations here & here.

Enjoy eh?!
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
{Images copyright Jordan Bariesheff, Polkadot Prints}

4 comments:

  1. I love your observations. Coming from the US where anything can be drive thru and numerous places are open 24 hours, Australia is a bit different. I was forced to potty train my 23 month old upon arrival as there were no stores open at 2am (the time we all awoke on our first morning here). Yep, the one stop shop is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day Jordan!! Hope it is a very special one.

    Allison
    http://utterlyorganised.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Canada Day!!! So how did you do on the quiz?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Yeah I did ok, but still lots to learn. (I didn't even know the PM!) : (

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )