Friday, April 19, 2013

HELLO HANDSOME FOR SALE

"Hello Handsome" Minibook by Polkadot Prints | available on Minted.com photo 130416_MintedForSale_zps0c346f33.jpg
Hooray!! I won!!! Thank you to all who voted for my Minted Minibook designs. I can now proudly say I have one for sale!
I have to be honest it's pretty stiff competition and has taken a couple of different competitions to finally get one on the board, but I'm so thrilled.
You can find it here. And don't forget to check out all the other Minibooks. I think they're a great idea for share a bit more info and few more photos than a regular birth announcement!

P.S I have a couple of invitation designs & party decor ready for your vote if you're able. (Click on each design and give me a five (hint, hint!) I will give you a huge virtual hug and an enthusiastic "Thanks so much!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )